- Facilitate and coordinate all Foundations™ Workshops within the property.
- Implement a full-service delivery process practically and efficiently.
- Adapt the techniques and skills learned to design and facilitate other management development sessions.
- Act as a resource for senior management by focusing on all service delivery issues within each department.
Who Should Attend?
Attendees should include quality assurance managers, corporate human resource directors, directors of training, training managers, or any manager/supervisor from an operational department who demonstrates strong people skills and a natural ability to carry out field training.
The development process involves two phases:
- Participation in our Instructor Development program.
- Certification to run the FreemanGroup’s Foundations™ Workshop.
- Communicating Effectively
- Decision Making
- Developmental Conversations
- Influencing Others
- Workplace Change
- Managing Conflict
- Management 101
- Multigenerational Workforce
- Meeting Facilitation
- Performance Discussions
- Presenting Professionally
- Respectful Workplace
- Team Dynamics
- Emotionally Intelligent Leader